Ilocos Norte Trade and Investment Promotions Center (INvest)
The Ilocos Norte Trade and Investment Promotions Center (INvest) is the investment promotions, investor servicing and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) development arm of the Provincial Government of Ilocos Norte.
We serve as the implementing arm and secretariat of the Ilocos Norte Investment Incentive Board (INIIB). We are also responsible in undertaking pro-active market development and investment promotion activities
- Provide information on investment opportunities, business procedures, permit requirements, government regulations and other data required by the investors;
- To serve as one-stop-shop processing and approval center for existing and potential investors and enterprises;
- Assist investors in completing the requirements of government regulatory agencies;
- Make referrals to relevant government bodies, support organizations, service providers and important contacts;
- Organize appointments, itineraries and site visits including facilitating arrangement for logistical support;
- Undertake an active advocacy campaign to push infrastructure programs aimed at providing necessary facilities, and policy reforms to enhance the investment climate of Ilocos Norte.
For more information, feel free to contact:
Aristotelis F. Calope, Investment Officer or Eric Elpidio L. Pascua, Information Officer Ilocos NorteTrade and Investment Promotions Center Provincial Capitol, JP Rizal Street, 2900 Laoag City Tel. (077) 772-1212 loc. 140 or (077) 771-5631 Email: email@example.com